This new MC12000 accessory makes it easy to do beautiful embroidery across your quilt. These videos show you how.
The new AcuFil™ Quilting Kit has recently arrived at your local, authorized Janome dealer. This easy-to-use tool adds a whole new way to finish quilt tops on your Horizon Memory Craft 12000. You create your stippling layout on your computer, print a template, and send the design to your MC12000 for stitching. The stippling across your whole quilt is so accurately placed, it looks like it was done on a longarm machine.
The kit includes two major components:
- AcuFil™ Quilting Tool software, which makes it easy to create stippling to cover your entire quilt as well as other embroidery layouts for quilt sqares.
- AcuFil™ Square Quilting Hoop (8.7" x 8.7") with our exclusive magnetic clamps.
Watch Our Newest Video Series On How To Use The AcuFil™ Quilting Kit
These six videos take you from opening the program on your PC for the first time all the way through to creating your own custom quilt blocks:
1. Using The AcuFil™ Quilting Tool
2. Sending Your Design To Your Machine
3. How To Print Your Template
4. How To Hoop Your Quilt
5. How To Use A Template To Position Your Stippling
6. Creating A Custom Design On A Quilt Block
See all these videos on our AcuFil™ Quilting Kit Video page.
Watch The Videos