Improve your Digitizer MBX or Digitizer JR software with this free update.
Janome, Tokyo has just released a new software update for their current Digitizer products. It improves the functionality of the software and adds several new features, including:
- Direct communication with MC12000 via USB cable
- Addition of icon for direct communication with Horizon Link
- Addition of hat hoop insert-HH10 (100 x 90) for MC12000
This new update is called Digitizer MBX V4.0M R2 Service Pack, and it's for those who have an existing Digitizer MBX V4.0F (English Version) or MBX V4.0K (Multi-Language) installation with a working Digitizer MBX dongle.
If you do not have Digitizer MBX V4.0F or V4.0K already installed, you will need an upgrade kit with an upgrade dongle in order to upgrade a previous release of the Janome digitizing software. If you have already installed Digitizer MBX V4.0M R2, you do NOT have to do this upgrade.
Downloading And Installing the Digitizer Update
1. Go to the following link on the Janome site: http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/digitizer_mbx_v40m.html
2. Read through the installation instructions before downloading and installing the update.
Unlimited Creativity In Stitches
Janome's Digitizer software was developed in a collaborative effort with Wilcom International, the industry's top embroidery software developer. It combines easy-to-use functionality with a powerful software engine to give you the freedom to express yourself. From editing individual stitches to layouts of large, multi-hoop designs and full stitch-out simulations, Digitizer can handle it all with ease.
Whether you are new to digitizing or a seasoned professional, enter the future of embroidery with the Digitizer series of software from Janome. Find out more about it at your Janome dealer.
Go To Digitizer Update Page