PDF manuals are free to download and easy to search.
Are you missing your sewing machine or serger manual? Or would you like it in an electronic format for fast searches?
You can find downloadable manuals in the PDF format (.pdf) in the Machine Section of our website.
How To Find And Download Your Manual
- Go to the Machine Section find your sewing machine or serger. Go to its web page. If your machine is an older model, look for it under "Retired."
- Find the "Specifications" button at the bottom of the frame and click on it.
- Click on the "Download Manual" link in the upper right corner of the frame. The manual will open in a new window in your browser. Downloading may take a minute or two, depending on your internet connection speed. (Reading the manual in your browser requires Adobe Reader, which comes pre-installed on most computers.)
- Once the manual has completely downloaded in your browser window you can scroll through it and search for information.
- To use the manual offline, you'll need to save a copy to your computer. At the top left of the manual window, find the "diskette" icon. Click this to "Save A Copy" of the PDF file to whichever folder you choose.
Now when you double-click your manual PDF file, it'll open in Acrobat Reader.
And you can easily print out all or just part of it.
Go To Sewing Machine Section