Register Your Machine!
Registering your machine has its perks.
Janome will keep you informed on product and software updates. Having your machine registered can also be helpful if your machine requires service.
We will let you know when new software updates are available for download for particular models, or, if we become aware of a problem or defect with your model, we can contact you with information on how to resolve any issues.
To register your machine warranty Click Here
Janome America, Inc. distributes Janome sewing machines, sergers, and accessories through a network of authorized Janome dealers. As a distributor, we do not sell directly to the public via mail order or the Internet therefore, we are unable to provide a refund for items purchased.
Please visit an authorized Janome dealer for assistance in ordering and purchasing accessories, instruction manuals, and parts for Janome machines. If you purchased your machine through a national retail location, we recommend contacting the store directly for refund/exchange terms.
If you need to locate authorized Janome dealers in your area, please Click Here
Service under warranty
- Locate the purchase receipt for your machine - required for warranty service & repair if the machine is not registered.
- To find the nearest authorized Janome Dealer click here
- With the purchase receipt in hand, call the local authorized Janome Dealer near you and describe what is occurring with your machine. They will determine if a repair is needed and covered by your machine’s warranty.
- If repair is needed, the authorized dealer will inform you of the next steps to take.
- The warranty is not transferable. It is extended only to the person who purchased the machine from an authorized Janome dealer.