Don't waste time drawing straight lines on your quilt top!
The Long Quilting Guide Bar Set is an optional accessory that allows you to do even rows of decorative stitching with your Horizon Memory Craft 12000 or other Janome machine. You use it for techniques like window paning and channel stitching.
The set comes with two guide bars. One is for the left side of the presser foot and the other is for the right. And they fit any Janome sewing machine.
On The MC12000 you can use the guide bars with the AcuFeed Straight Stitch Foot, or with the regular ankle. In both cases you also insert the bar into the hole on the side of the ankle.
How To Use The Long Quilting Guide Bar Set On Your MC12000
- Before you attach the presser foot holder (or ankle) to your machine, insert the Quilting Guide Bar into the hole on the side.
- Attach the ankle to your machine and your presser foot.
- Adjust the desired distance between your rows of stitches by sliding the bar in or out.
- Choose a stitch and sew your first row.
- On your next row, align your fabric so the guide is directly over your first line of stitching.
- Continue to use the bar to guide your subsequent rows of stitching.
To see this demonstrated, watch the video Long Quilting Guide Bar Set: Creating rows of channel stitching.
Try this and all the other optional accessories for the MC12000 at your authorized Janome dealer.
Watch The Long Arm Quilting Guide Bar Video